USB Host Stack Debugging
Mukund JB.
2006-02-09 09:40:22 UTC
Dear All,

Please help me perform my case study over USB Host Hardware & general
stack Architecture. My idea is to understand the Hardware.

I would like to explore the complete USB Host side stack. I have seen
the Linus written early USB Debug Mouse Driver + Stack which is very
compact and I guess this will help be debug the USB Architecture in
whole.
I have downloaded the USB Stack from
ftp://ftp.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/testing/old/usb/usb-0.01.tar.gz

I understand from the Makefile of this version of USB Mouse + stack is
for Linux 2.2v.
But, which version of Linux 2.2 should I use exactly. I have asked this
on USB Linux maillits.
Which version of Linux is compatible with USB Stack?

Thanks & Regards,
Mukund Jampala

-
the body of a message to ***@vger.kernel.org
redhat
2006-02-09 09:50:16 UTC
Post by Mukund JB.
[...]
it *should* be compatible with 2.2.* (all 2.2 releases)

-
the body of a message to ***@vger.kernel.org